1. A human being loses an average of 40 to 100 strands of hair a day.
2. A cough releases an explosive charge of air that moves at speeds up to 60 mph.
3. Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
4. A fetus acquires fingerprints at the age of three months.
5. A sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 mph.
6. An average human drinks about 16,000 gallons of water in a lifetime.
7. An average scalp has 100,000 hairs.
8. By age 60, most people have lost half of their taste buds.
9. By the time you turn 70, your heart will have beat some two-and-a-half billion times (figuring an average of 70 beats per minute).
10. Each square inch of human skin consists of twenty feet of blood vessels.
11. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
12. Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour-about 1.5 pounds.
13. Every square inch of the human body has an average of 32 million bacteria on it.