Over the past few years, I have had it pounded into my head that the the war in Iraq and fighting the Terrorists is the primary source of the our country's financial woes. We have heard over and over that the Iraqian War is breaking our financial backs. Well, guess again. The following are stats, with the accompanying source, that clearly indicate that what we are spending on illegal aliens in this country far exceeds what is and has been spent on the war in Iraq. The remedy is not to CHANGE what we are doing....the remedy is to FIX what does not work for the good of all Americans. Please read below:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs
such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school
education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare &
social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal
aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern
border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average
cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex
Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS!!!
Are we really willing to continue to spend this much money on illegal aliens?